Thursday, April 9, 2009

Healthcare Providers, Your Choice

I greet this day with my latest post. I was truly inspired to write this as my last Tweet caused quite a stir among my Twitter followers. First, let me paraphrase:

“Is it wrong for me to select my new dentist by hanging up on the ones that accept MedicAid? Thoughts?”

Wow! Some of you people who actually read my Tweets must not have seen on every profile I’ve ever created that I’m a CONSERVATIVE. CONSERVATIVE does not mean that I go about chaining myself to trees, that I care if dolphins are in my tuna cans (okay, that one might bother me if I knew, but I’d try it first to see what it tastes like), or that I turn off my water between brushes of my teeth. CONSERVATIVE in this case applies to my political beliefs.
So before you follow me, at least know who you are following. I feel like Rush when the LIBERALS call into his show to prove how ignorant and under-educated they are. SUPERSTAR!

Now, I’ll take you back to my original question. I do not like the idea of my doctor/dentist/health care providers accepting MedicAid. Why… because it is MY TAX MONEY! If you want universal medical coverage, that’s great… but FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO PAY FOR IT. I’m so tired of handouts, so tired of people whining, so tired of footing the bill for government programs with huge overhead that does nothing but promote laziness, and ultimately TIRED of everyone calling me insensitive about it.

I could rant and rave all day long but look forward to you telling me your opinions. Comments are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment